Listed price is in Canadian Dollars.
The Tactical Cross Draw Vest provides tactical professionals with both optimal protection and enhanced storage capabilities. Featuring four magazine pouches and a horizontal pouch for accessories, you’ll have plenty of room to store whatever you need for your mission. The heavy-duty mesh design and padded non-slip shoulder make for a vest that is both breathable and ambidextrous. An interior pocket serves as a hydration reservoir and rapid side-release buckles with durable YKK zippers allow you to put on and remove the vest in a flash. The vest features a sturdy drag handle and cut away shoulder system for rapid removal in an emergency. Ideal for pilots, maritime or vehicle operations among many others.
- Heavy Duty Mesh.
- 600D PU*2 DWR coated fabric.
- Front zip closure with adjustable Quick Release Nylon Buckles.
- 3 x Single Pistol Mag Pouches.
- 1 x Radio/Compass pouch.
- Cross draw holster with adjustable side release buckle with built-in easy access mag pouch.
- 2 x Single M4 / 5.56 Mag Pouches.
1 x Utility Pouch
2 Internal Pouches for admin.
- Built on to a strong breathable mesh body for ventilation.
- Side molle loops for additional pouches.
- 6 belt loops to stabilize combat belt.
- MOLLE Loops on back.
- Adjustable length (up to 6") and girth (up to 32")
- Shoulder D-rings for accessories
- High tensile strength PP webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread).
- High grade closed cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- Internal seams taped and finished.
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength.